Here is a great Primitive Chicken Doll that is wonderful for decorating in the Kitchen, Dining Room or Any Room! Primitive Hen is side-facing to sit looking either to the right or to the left. Chicken is handmade from stain and painted muslin fabric and has black bead eyes. She is wearing a homespun fabric dressed and matching bloomers. There is a twine tie around her neck accented with a mini chicken paper tag fastened with a rusty safety pin and bell. Crafted from a Cave Creek Primitives Pattern (a subsidiary business of Pearce's Craft Shop) located in our Pattern Section, see link below. Measures approximately 17" H (about 10" H Sitting) x 4 1/2" W (across head including beak). Intended for Decorative Use. Perfectly sweet Chicken Doll to sit on a shelf, bench or chair for decorating all year long!
See More Primitive Animals Here:
Find The Primitive Chicken Pattern Here:
SECURE PAYMENT OPTIONS
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Sellers don't receive your credit card information.
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- SOFORT Bank Transfer
- Etsy Gift Card
* Sales Tax Is Automatically Collected By Etsy.
We Do Not Accept Returns, Exchanges or Cancellations. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
* Pearce's Craft Shop LLC only ships within the United States of America.
* All orders are shipped via USPS Insured Priority Service with Parcel Tracking Number.
* Pearce's Craft Shop LLC is not responsible for orders once they have shipped.
* We Do Not Accept Returns, Exchanges or Cancellations. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
The time needed to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details see individual item listing or contact us. Orders placed after the daily cut-off time on Fridays, on Weekends or during High Volume Periods such as Holidays may take longer to process. Please contact us for an estimated processing time and shipping date.
We Process and Ship FAST!!! We take great pride in processing your order as soon as it is received. Orders for finished items typically ship the same or next business day. Exceptions may occur due to circumstances beyond our control. We share "work in progress" and "finished" pictures, updates and anticipated shipping date on most Made-To-Order Items. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
SHIPPING & FEES
All shipping is estimated by approximate parcel size and weight. If you are purchasing multiple items and the shipping fee is exaggerated, please contact us. We will provide you with a more accurate shipping fee. For our Made To Order Items with estimated shipping; if the actual shipping fee is less than estimated, we will refund any over payment or if the actual shipping fee is more than estimated, we will request additional funds prior to shipment.
All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS) Insured Priority Service and a Parcel Tracking Number will be emailed to you. Pearce's Craft Shop LLC is not responsible for orders once they have shipped.
Shipping Insurance of up to $50.00 in value is included in the USPS Priority Service. If your order total exceeds the maximum standard insurance value, we will automatically add insurance and deduct the additional cost from the shipping fee paid before refunding any over payment of the actual shipping cost.
Shipping Fee over payment will be refunded minus the 5% fee imposed by Etsy on order shipping. This fee is automatically charged by Etsy and beyond our control.
Shipping transit time will vary and will depend upon destination. USPS does not guarantee delivery times. Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays are not counted when calculating transit time. Pearce's Craft Shop LLC is not responsible for delays or other extenuating circumstances that occur during shipment. Please visit USPS.com for additional shipping transit information.
* Damages incurred during shipping are the responsibility of the Carrier and a claim by the Customer must be filed the United States Postal Service directly. Retain all packing materials for the claims process. You will need to contact USPS, Pearce's Craft Shop LLC is not responsible for orders once they have shipped.
* Claims for Missing or Undelivered Parcels must be filed by the Customer with the United States Postal Service. You will need to contact USPS, Pearce's Craft Shop LLC is not responsible for Items once they have shipped.
* Orders returned to Pearce's Craft Shop LLC by the United States Postal Service due to invalid Customer Address or other reasons are the responsibility of the Customer. Another shipping fee and a new address must be provided prior to parcel re-shipment.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES FEES
Buyers are responsible for any customs or duties fees that may apply. Pearce's Craft Shop LLC only ships within the United States of America.
If the item arrives and is Defective, please contact us immediately upon receipt of the order. Customer is responsible for providing proof via digital photograph upon making claim of item defect. A suitable resolution will be made on a case by case basis.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We Do Not Accept Returns, Exchanges or Cancellations. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
For items received defective, please contact us immediately upon receipt of order. Customer is responsible for providing proof via digital photograph upon making claim of item defect. A suitable resolution will be made on a case by case basis.
Pearce's Craft Shop LLC will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
CUSTOM AND PERSONALIZED ORDERS
We welcome custom and personalized orders and take pride in crafting items to suit your needs when possible. Please contact us for more information.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address or phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users may refuse to supply personal identification information, however, it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Pearce's Craft Shop LLC may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.